Crystal Clear Cream
What are the key active ingredients in Crystal Clear Skin Clarity Cream and what do they do?Crystal Clear® Skin Clarity Cream incorporates 15 synergistic active ingredients to specifically inhibit the different pathways in the production of melanin inside skin cells that helps brightening of skin tone. One of these ingredients, Tyrosinase Inhibitor Complex, is a particularly potent inhibitor of an important enzyme required for the formation of melanin. In addition, Crystal Clear® Skin Clarity Cream also contains super anti-oxidants like Vitamin A, Vitamin B3, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Rumex Occidentalis extract. Together, they help to lighten facial spots and inhibit new formations of melanin.
How is Crystal Clear® Skin Clarity Cream different from other depigmentation creams?Crystal Clear® Skin Clarity Cream is formulated to reduce the four (4) main causes of hyperpigmentation. They are:
- UVA/B Rays
- Free Radicals
- Melanin Formation Most topical depigmentation products in the market, however, contain only one to three active ingredients that target at reducing pigmentation issues. Recent research has shown that this is not as effective. Crystal Clear® formulation incorporates 15 Active ingredients working synergistically to target not only the formation of melanin, but also to stop the various aggravating factors of skin pigmentation like inflammation, oxidative stress and ultraviolet radiation and helps with the brightening of skin tone.
Crystal Clear® Skin Clarity Cream contain Hydroquinone or any harsh whitening agents?Absolutely not. Remarkably, none of the harsh whitening agents popular with many depigmentation products are used in Crystal Clear® Skin Clarity Cream: No Hydroquinone, no Steroid, and no Retin-A and never will be. Which is another significant difference that Crystal Clear® Skin Clarity Cream has over other products – it is a safe and non-invasive topical cream that helps with brightening of skin tone.
Is there any medical evidence to support the claims that crystal clear® skin clarity cream is efficacious for melasma?A double blind placebo Clinical Trial of Crystal Tomato® and Crystal Clear® Skin Clarity Cream was conducted in a tertiary dermatological institute in Singapore in 2014. The trial involved 44 Melasma patients selected from t hose who had either been treated with or were still undergoing the industry gold standard “Triple Therapy” (Hydroquinone, Steroid and Retin-A) treatment for Melasma, but who had not or were not achieving the desired results. These patients saw improvements by 25% after just 56 days of Crystal Clear® Skin Clarity Cream. The result was further enhanced to over 50% improvement after the 84th day. The results of the Crystal Tomato® and Crystal Clear® Skin Clarity Cream Clinical Study were published in the peer-reviewed Journal of Pigmentary Disorders.
Will Melasma and other pigmentation problems re-surface upon discontinuation of Crystal Clear® Skin Clarity Cream?The skin is a living organ. Hormonal issues, stress, environmental pollution, medications, etc are constant aggressors that trigger excessive melanin production which lead to Melasma and pigmentation issues. When Crystal Clear® Skin Clarity Cream is discontinued, the skin will revert to its previous condition and its vulnerability to the same constant aggressors without the benefit and protection of Crystal Clear® Skin Clarity Cream. It is important to remember that the activity of any cosmeceutical product is only temporary. Any product that triggers a permanent activity is likely to be unsafe.
Some skin whitening products in the market can cause hyperpigmentation when the skin is exposed to the sun. Is that the same with Crystal Clear® Skin Clarity Cream?No. Crystal Clear® Skin Clarity Cream contains anti-oxidants, anti-inflammatory and sun filtering properties. They help to protect and brighten the skin tone during sun exposure.
- It helps to even out skin tone
- It inhibits the formation of new pigmentation
- It contains mild exfoliants to rejuvenate skin
- It contains anti-oxidants, UVA and UVB filters, and anti-inflammatory and moisturizing agents to protect skin
- It gives radiance to skin
- It does not leave skin dry and irritated
- It is convenient, safe and gentle for daily use